Mahlkonig EK Omnia
Dhs. 12,600.00 ( vat excl )
The EK Omnia grinder is equipped with a suite of advancements that make it an indispensable tool for high-demand, high-expectation settings. The new technological innovation of Library Mode allows users to save their favorite grinding recipes, including notes for the bean name and target coffee grams. In combination with the Pre-Dosing Unit (PDU), a volumetric hopper*, EK Omnia automatically adjusts to the exact burr distance in microns and grind time, according to the recipe. The front-facing LED screen is a powerful and easy-to-use interface to set ultra-precise micro-adjustments of the grind size.
Saved grinding recipes seamlessly integrate volumetric dosing with micron-level grind size settings. The grind size, meticulously measured in real-time by micron distance, eliminates any guesswork or reliance on arbitrary dials. When a recipe is selected, the grinder instantly fine-tunes both the burr distance and pre-dosing unit to precisely match the chosen parameters
- Three grinding modes: Classic Mode, Time Mode, & Library Mode
- Manual & automatic grind size adjustment
- Optional volumetric dosing hopper
- Adjustable magnetic portafilter holder
- Silent & heatless grinding
- HMI display with touchscreen
- Removable chute with bag holder & spotlight
- Cooling ribs to remove heat from grounds
- WiFi module for updates & remote access
- Dimensions: 8.5”(W) x 24.5”(H) x 15”(D)
- Weight: 53lbs
- Burr diameter: 98mm
- Burr material: Cast steel
- Hopper capacity: 250g (0.5lbs)
- Idle speed: 1500 RPM
- Grinding speed: 11.5 - 13.5 g/sec
- Volts: 200 - 240
- Watts: 750
- Certifications: CE, CB, ETL Safety, ETL Sanitation.
Dial in once, repeat easily
Save bean name and target coffee grams as recipes in the Library, then have EK Omnia automatically adjusting grind size and dose.
- Select a recipe and the EK Omnia will auto-adjust to your settings
- Repeatable consistency across hours and shifts
- Grind-by-Time and manual grinding offer total control at your fingertips
Made for high-volume efficiency
With a volumetric pre-dosing hopper unit, magnetic adjustable portafilter holder, and efficient BLDC motor, the EK Omnia prioritizes grinding and workflow efficiency.
The EK Omnia ushers in a new era of coffee grinder technology, offering reliable and unparalleled grinding precision dose after dose.
- Grind size measured by real-time micron distance between burrs, not arbitrary dials
- Stepless grind size adjustments made by dial turn, touch screen, or saved recipe
- Industry-leading 98mm steel burrs give baristas uniformity with every dose
An aesthetic for the ages
We celebrate the craft with a sleek design inspired by the iconic EK43, an intuitive touch interface on the main dial, and interchangeable hopper options.
The Next Great Leap in Coffee Grinding
3 grinding modes:
- Classic Mode: Keep the same routine and stay with the classic
- Time Mode: Time-based grinding ideal for espresso
- Library Mode: Save up to 10 recipes, grind size is automatically adjusted, and volumetric dosing hopper unit doses the right amount of beans
Combined manual and automatic grind size adjustment – enables fine and ultra-precise micro-adjustments: Individualized and innovative stepless grind size adjustment approach that combines manual, automatic and touch grind size adjustment (GSA) options to cater to any barista preference and ultra-precise micro-adjustments.
- Classic GSA: Use the main knob to set the distance between burrs
- Touch GSA: Use the touch function to set the distance between burrs
- Automatic GSA: Automatic adjustment through your stored burr distance in Library Mode
2 new groundbreaking accessories
- Pre-Dosing Unit (PDU) = Volumetric dosing hopper
- Adjustable Portafilter Holder (can be switched with removable front cover) – Magnetic to allow portafilter holding, is attached to front for even more convenience
- Ultra-efficient BLDC Motor for nearly silent and heatless grinding, higher energy efficiency, reduced vibration, and reduced coffee spray
- 98mm cast steel burrs made in Germany – same burrs as in our loved and iconic EK43
- HMI display with touchscreen
- Easily removable chute with bag holder and integrated spotlight
- Special back cover design with cooling ribs to transfer out heat
- Start/Stop button with LED illuminating O ring for power status
- WiFi module for updates and remote access
- Magnetic drip tray
- Environmentally friendly packaging made of recyclable cardboard
- Pre-Dosing Unit (PDU) for volumetric dosing of Library Mode recipes eliminates manual weighing of coffee beans and fees exact right g of beans (defined in Library Mode recipes) into the grinding chamber
- Portafilter Holder attaches to the front magnetically to support hands-free portafilter usage for espresso grinding on EK Omnia
For questions concerning prices or discounts, get in touch with us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Needs 3 to 7 Days for some models/Delivery Timeframe (ask us for availability)
When the order is confirmed, a 100% deposit is needed.
If applicable, shipping charges will be calculated and applied to the total.